Moderator: Tatyana Slipachuk, ICAC arbitrator, Ph.D, licensed attorney
– Options for developments of arbitration in the modern context. What is the best for Ukraine?
– Yet another round of amendments to arbitration legislation.
– Approach to international dispute settlement, as announced by the executive branch of Ukraine. Impacts on the judiciary, investment climate and arbitration in Ukraine.
Inna Yemelianova, ICAC Vice President
Ivan Lishchyna, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine – Commissioner for European Court of Human Rights
Julia Chernyak, Judge of the Civil Cassation Court
Moderator: Pavlo Byelousov, ICAC arbitrator, Partner at AEQUO
– International arbitration now – expectations of business.
– Pros and cons of the ICAC and the UMAC at the Ukrainian CCI.
– Are arbitral awards better treated by state courts?
Nataliia Pylypceva, Deputy Director of the Legal Department BUNGE, GAFTA arbitrator
Iaroslav Gregirchak, Deputy Business Ombudsman | Business Ombudsman Council
Lawyers who want to get 3 credit points for advanced training
Arbitrators of International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, representatives of state courts, students, and business representatives
Please complete the form below so that we can inform you about the start of the registration.
If you are willing to become a speaker, please express your interest to the Organizing Committee by filling out the form below. We will contact you after processing the application.